The Greenway Centre is a business centre and a local community hub in Southmead, north Bristol. Our business centre offers competitive rates and boasts a wide range of facilities and available venues.
The Greenway Centre is situated off the top of Doncaster Road in Southmead, not far from the M4 motorway. The building is a former school, and is ran by the Southmead Development Trust as a centre for the community, as well as providing business facilities.
Here are a couple of units that are currently vacant.
As a part of its commitment to the community, the centre hosts various different community groups, as well as maintaining a community gym, cafe and other facilities, some of which are available for hire.
The Greenway Centre is ran by 5 teams:
- Fitness – a community gym with a wide range of classes
- Training – courses for adults with few qualifications
- Facilities – ensuring the Greenway Centre is an available, welcoming venue
- Business Centre – office space for businesses and charities
- Community Development – overseeing the Centre’s contribution to the local community