Covid Safe Space
We are looking forward to welcoming you at the Greenway gym and at our fitness classes. Please follow the new procedures below to help protect other gym users and staff:
- Register with the Greenway Gym online at southmead.org and purchase our new ALL-IN membership. Payments are deducted automatically from your chosen debit/credit card on the 1st of the month and you no longer have to pay at Reception. This will reduce queuing times and transmission through handling cash.
- Arrive ‘gym ready’ in your kit and bring as little with you as possible. Lockers are provided for valuables.
- Bring a bottle of water. Cans of water will be on sale at Reception.
- Cleaning stations are situated throughout the gym. Please clean each item of kit after you have used it.
- Please practice social distancing whilst in the Gym and around the building.
- Please be patient with other gym users and Greenway Centre staff whilst we all adjust to the new procedures.
- Please keep your work out in the gym to no longer than 1 hour to accommodate other customers.
- The showers are currently not accessible and we ask you not to bring towels into the gym. Please use the blue roll provided.
Please let us know if you have any queries about the changes we have made to the gym or if you have any concerns. You can speak to someone on reception, ring us on 0117 9503335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read more here in the Approved Covid Safety Plan