- Community Webs
- Community Access Support Service (CASS)
Promoting better links between diverse communities and mental health services in Bristol.
- Healthy Alternatives Social Prescribing
A free service which provides patients with extra services and support within the community.
- Long Live Southmead
Improving the health and wellbeing of everyone living in Southmead (2016).
- Power to Change
- Southmead Community-led Housing
- Southmead Community-led Social Care Project
Supporting adults with social care needs in Southmead, starting January 2018.
- Southmead Community Plan
An initiative by residents and community stakeholders to increase the likelihood of Southmead receiving financial investment; support community groups and residents to work together; and influence decisions that will have an impact on Southmead.
- Southmead Regeneration Project
- Southmead Volunteer Project
- Southmead Youth Engagement
- Smokefree Southmead
Practical help and support for Southmead residents who want to stop smoking (2015).
- West of England Works
Helping disadvantaged people overcome barriers to paid or voluntary work with long-term practical and emotional support.