West of England Works
We help disadvantaged people overcome barriers to paid or voluntary work with long-term practical and emotional support.
Based in North Bristol, West of England Works is a completely free and voluntary service supporting you to explore learning, volunteering and employment opportunities.
Working closely with an Employment Mentor, you’ll co-create a personalised plan of action. This way, the support you receive will relevant to your needs and at a pace you’re comfortable with.
- Understand Your Barriers – We’ll work with you to understand and address the varied barriers you might face on your journey.
- Get Personalised Support – Support you receive will be based on your needs and goals. We don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all service.
- Develop Your Skills – You’ll have opportunities to explore your interests, boost your confidence and gain skills in areas relevant to you.
- Reach Your Goals – We’ll be with you every step of the way to put your plan into action and help you move towards education, employment or self-improvement.
We want as many people to take part as possible. To be eligible, you must be unemployed (not in work of any kind, including zero hours contracts) and have the right to live and work in the UK.
If you’d like to join the project, please email email@example.com for more information or phone the Greenway Centre reception on 0117 950 3335 and ask about West of England Works.
- West of England Works Leaflet – overview of what the service offers.
- West of England Works Referral Form – for use when referring someone to the project.