We offer hire of 5 newly decorated meeting rooms here at Greenway Centre. All of our meeting rooms come tailored to your specific needs:
- Need hot/cold food or drinks? Not a problem – our catering team are happy to provide from our wide range of menus on your request.
- Will there be enough tables and seats? Of course there will – because you tell us how many you need!
- Equipment hire? We offer the hire of flip-charts, laptops and projectors and they are all inclusive in the price!
These rooms can be laid out in different ways depending on your needs, such as boardroom, U-shaped, theatre and horseshoe.
Prices are the same for all meeting rooms unless otherwise stated. These are the Cabot, Drake, Raleigh, Cook and Scott rooms.
- £100.00+VAT for the full day.
- £55.00+VAT for half a day.
- £12.50+VAT per hour after 5pm (Raleigh and Drake rooms are £15.00+VAT per hour after 5pm).
Cook is a medium sized room that will hold up to 60 people theatre style or 25 boardroom. Equipped with a data projector and flipchart included in the hire fee.
Raleigh is a large meeting / conference room overlooking the rugby fields and Badock’s Wood. The room can hold up to 100 people theatre style and is equipped with a data projector and flipchart, which is included in the hire fee.
Drake is a large meeting / conference room that will hold up to 70 people theatre style and is equipped with a data projector and flipchart included in the hire fee.
Scott and Cabot are medium sized rooms that will hold up to 40 people theatre style or 20 boardroom. Equipped with a data projector and flipchart included in the hire fee.
Other available spaces for rent are:
- Other sports facilities, such as rugby pitches and the snooker room: Prices on request.
- The Main Hall: Prices on request. Our Main Hall can seat up to 400 people, theatre style, making it an ideal space for large conferences. A large, data projector and PA system are included in the hire fee.
- The Creche and Dance studio: £15+VAT.
If you have any questions or wish to book a room, email Steve at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the main reception on 0117 950 3335.
Greenway Centre incorporates over 20 business units spread across 5 buildings. We host a variety of local businesses and charities and have an on-site cafe and other facilities.
Vacancies are currently available. To enquire about office space, email Sam our Operations Manager at email@example.com or call the main reception on 0117 950 3335.
The rest of the rooms are occupied by the following tenants: