Southmead Development Trust is looking for a dynamic, dedicated intern to support the communications, consultation and outreach in an ambitious and exciting community led regeneration project. The project intern will help to deliver what is one of the largest community-led schemes nationally.
- The scheme is open to first, second and placement year current UWE Bristol students on BA, BSc, BArch, BEng, LLB, MArch and MEng courses returning to UWE Bristol in September 2019.
- This scheme is only open to UK domiciled students.
- Masters, Postgraduate and PhD students are not eligible.
- Students completing UWE Bristol-accredited Foundation degrees in partner Further Education colleges will be eligible as long as there is evidence that they are continuing their studies with UWE Bristol in September 2019.
- You can nominate an eligible undergraduate who has contacted you speculatively.
- You cannot recruit an undergraduate who has previously worked for you in any paid capacity.
This is a full time position of 37 hours per week fixed term for 10 weeks as per the UWE Internship programme.
Interviews will be held on Monday 17th June.
View the full job description here:
Apply by sending the completed Full Application Form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form to email@example.com: